The Maharishi University of Management Legacy Society was established in 1994 to recognize and honor individuals during their lifetime who have included the University in their estate plans. Such gifts have helped to ensure a foundational stability over the years that keeps MUM strong. Today nearly 150 forward-thinking individuals and families are members.
- Personalized communications from the University's president
- Invitation to the annual Legacy Society Recognition event
- Your name listed on the Legacy Society Donor Wall in the Vastu of the Argiro Student Center and in the annual University Report
- Opportunities to join knowledge events of interest – in person or virtually – hosted by MUM
- A personal Legacy Society memento
The Society is open to everyone who has named MUM in their long-term plans or created an endowment for our benefit.
If you are interested in learning more about the MUM Legacy Society, please contact Lani Aulicino at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to provide you with additional information.
Those considering a legacy gift should consult their own legal and tax advisors. We would be happy to speak with your advisors as well.